Saturday, January 27, 2007

hair cut day

Today my hair drop down... ahh today went to cut hair early in the morning 9+ at my neighbour's house one storey below my flat
mum oso went there to get her hair cut.. another neighbour oso to get her hair permed.. i must say it is very curly
She charges us $8 each and think she works at kimage
she even ask me go her salon perm hair and says she can give 20% off
mum agreed but i duwan coz discount alrd is still $100+
im not wasting so much money on tt as i dun noe if it will suit me
so i got my big long irritating hair shorten.. after 1/4 of my hair had gone missing i feel much neater
heres some 3/4 of my new hair

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
all tied up...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
and heres a glow-in-the-dark ghost.. but i just love the curls
eyes look scary though
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home