Friday, November 09, 2007

HOLIDAY!

Tuesday went to bbdc with xian and niamniam to register for driving lessons, after much consideration, niamniam and me decide to take photo, and that goh shu xian decided not to learn! After that went to IMM to to meet ping and celebrate xian's belated birthday woooo..... We had dinner at hong kong cafe and went to shop around.

Yesterday wednesday was supposed to go to acer centre to fix my laptop camera... who knows early in the morning i on my com only to find a black screen, make me so fustrated man. Anyway, it make the trip more worthwhile, coz not only the camera has to be repaired, but the WHOLE computer have to be repaired! AND when the repairman on it, it is PREFECTLY okay... this bloody laptop. But i had my camera fixed.


Tomorrow going for sakae sushi buffet, that's the things i'm looking forward to in the holidays... yumyum! I can't wait to eatttttttttttttttttttttt, haa but before that going to bbdc to top up card and book lessons. I'm going to starve myself before going for buffet.

It's thursday already... nearing the end of the holiday.. zzz... and i have not study for UT yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home