Tuesday, December 30, 2008

1 day to 2009

This seems like 2 weeks from the time i last updated. I force myself to accept the fact that school is resuming in 7 days, and the year is ending in 1 day; yet a brand new year is about to launch before my eyes. Looking back, i've learnt a little more about everything around me, though most are negative, Ha.



Christmas pass by in a flash and my christmas day was spent like any other normal day. I felt a pang of jealousy when i saw many wearing that cute little christmas hat on their head, haha, that was really adorable. Between I still have candy canes in my fridge.




Believe it or not, this is the first holiday in my entire life that i pampered myself so much, i wonder if thats pathetic or what after all this while. Most of the time eating and buying, not mentioning its sales everywhere, and surprisingly most of the buys are what i later did not regret buying except for one.



Whatever it is, i'm still currently enjoying my freedom and a early happy new year to all!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home