Monday, March 05, 2007

Ask me what panadol is for, i'll tell you nothing.
I ate it for 3 consecutive days and it didn't help my flu at all
until i drank a chinese tea and changed a new medicine, then it got better
i hate flu,
it make my day miserable and make my night uncomfortable
i just hate it, it make me feel terrible terrible
But luckily now its alright already
just that it acts up sometimes

Off goes the flu and there comes the cough
I heard my voice changed.. and i hate it
I can't eat fried food and sweets and tidbits...%#$@
i tried abstaining from these foods but i still ate them.. a little only, i can't resist it, they kept seducing me.. HAHA
i feel so guilty coz i can feel my throat itching now

Ohh.. im not not not feeling well.
Recently my left eye has stop swelling but something appeared on the lids
dunno wat is it but a few years back my right eye oso has it
i'll just wait and see wat will happen to it

Yesterday went out to celebrate chao's birthday
We went to marina square's seoul garden
fizah came with us too.
After eating we went shopping then travel back to jp
and there's this wedding fair.. from sookee i think
they're all so pretty but too bad the images are not very clear
blame it on my not-so-good camera

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And this is the special edition one.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And this is wat we bought for her
Its a cup made of glass with the ehhem protruding out
Ya it looks funny but thats what she say she wanted. oops

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Will update the photos when chao upload those photos coz i dun have anyone's photo wif me. im gonna steal it from the birthday girl's blog HAHA
Anyway happy birthday to her although its already belated

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home