Wednesday, May 30, 2007

boring life boring days

I think my life's getting boring man... see, i can't even get to eat my favourite tom yam cup noodle this morning, and this pisses me more than anything else. Breakfast is getting more and more important to me, i just can't spend the rest of the day without eating something before i get out of my house, i get very frustrated, especially its my FAVOURITE TOM YAM CUP NOODLE. I used it as a motivation for me to wake up so early in the morning lor, and then i wake up realising my cup noodle just went missing, and then i just turned off, not very happy at anything that gets in my way.

It's just boring to hell lar. I feel like stufing lots of food into my mouth.. hahaha.. that'll be shiok! I just can't get enough of eating..

Today science problem finally about bio la.. haha.. but relating it back to physics is some problem.. i just hate physics la.. are we even going to calculate the water pressure anymore when we grow up?

Holiday's coming soon.. parents will be going overseas for some time, so i'll be home alone. I was thinking whether will i be bored when no one is around or excited to be home alone...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home