Thursday, July 12, 2007

Did not went to school today.. monday as well. Self-proclaim holiday la, haha. Was sleeping, playing games and studying at home, although most of the time was spent playing game instead of studying for tests :p Just saw today's journal question, interesting eh.. write a blog entry for today.. so i wrote it in my own blog.. lame.

Anyway yesterday i dreamt of myself studying in this school. Every floor only have a class, nice school indeed. And guess what, the class room can rotate 360 degrees, meaning while studying we can see the nice surrounding scenery as well. And i dreamt myself on some of the higher floors so just imagine how nice was the scenery. The lift can also rotate, now that's lame! If ever there's such school, no one will be learning.

I have cravings for swiss roll, from clementi, coz that's where my favourite swiss rolls are located.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home