Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Saturday went for shopping at marina square and IMM, and didn't bring home anything, either didnt fit or too expensive, but i went home with blisters on my feet, now there will be more scars on my feet. Until sunday went to IMM again then bought a short and belt.

Monday went to ikea and eat our meatball and chicken wings, very long time since we eaten that, yummy. And something funny happen when going i reach my house bus stop. I step on a big big sponge unknowingly the moment i got off the bus, and my slippers got stuck there, so paiseh la i thought someone step on my slippers, i almost fall face down onto the floor. So i just stand on the sponge waiting for someone to rescue me, coz my slippers seriously stucked onto the sponge.

Today left after UT, coz yesterday there's some problem with my laptop, a black screen. So today went to acer centre(again!) to have it checked, now its in for servicing, so for the rest of the week i don't need to use my laptop already, sian... so sad la, no laptop to use, now using desktop which is so.. the old fashion keyboard is so noisy, i miss my laptop. Then tomorrow have to go early to get a laptop loan.

Finally this is the last week before school holidays.. 3 more days to go. yayayay then it will be christmas, then new year, then 1 month of school, then big holidays then chinese new year.. wooo. And not forgetting to wish ping a happy birthday.. haah, ya we'll celebrate it soon.

Have some pics to upload but its in my laptop so have to wait till i get it back, hopefully i don't have to reformat it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home