Monday, January 14, 2008

Saturday went to bbdc for my forth pratical lesson, went out to the road for the first time, so fun can.... drive up to 70km/h coz was on the highway, but there wasn't much cars. One thing is the instructor, he have a perverted look, i was so uneasy and keep praying for the lesson to be over soon haha. Drove past millenium institute, almost to jurong east, hope next lesson can drive to further places like chua chu kang or clementi, like xian and chao. The only more embarassing thing was kena horn by a taxi driver, coz my car got stuck on road for awhile, but nevermind coz my perverted instructor horn back and ask me to ignore. Saw 2 accidents on the road as well, but don't worry, wasn't cause by me and i wasn't in it LOL.

Ya, and something to share with whoever reads my blog. This my SMELLY FISH, and i love it so, and don't think i can ever have a good night sleep without it. Talking about it, i think i can't remember when was the last time i had it washed, probably a few years back, that's why its so dirty. See the many scars on it, some of the 'wound' was sewed by my dad, some by myself.


PhotobucketPhotobucket

thats the tail, haven't been sewed yet
Photobucket
Gotta go now and study for my math test tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home