Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Down with fllluuuuuu

I'm down with flu from yesterday morning.... After a cup of tea and perspiring yesterday night, my flu is getting better today, that's good. And now my throat is so itchy i kept coughing and i can't talk! coz my throat will feel very uncomfortable. But's that okay, i'll be good and just keep eating my medicines.

Serve me right for eating too much junk food and fried and oily food.

Last weekend was my movies weekend. Watched Jumper on saturday and Death Note on sunday. Not that i am loaded, but sometimes it's just that bored.

Jumper was ok, not as bad as i expected. After watching the show i hope that i can be a jumper teleporting to other places, and bring my families and friends with me! Haha. Then i would have so many things to do instead of just staring into my laptop every day and night.

Death note was okay... this time focusing more on L. Anway, the movie would be nice as long as L is in there because the presence of L made the movie interesting! Compared to the last two death note, this part has more funny bits, like L trying to straighten his back. And L finally smiled... in the end...

It's nearing the end of february already, and my red packets are almost done(meaning almost used up)!

Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home