Wednesday, February 13, 2008

CNY

This year's CNY wasn't that exciting, don't have the atmosphere. New year eve was still spring cleaning my room, and then my nose start. So i was down with flu on CNY eve! How lucky can i be. Anyway during the first few days i was not in a very good mood which i otherwise would be.
Cousin came to stay with me for 2 nights. Baby boy came too during eve, he's so cute.

First day of CNY brother's hamster gave birth to 5 baby hamsters... oooohhh they're so small so cute just that there isn't any fur which made them look kinda disgusting. So the 5 little babies kept fidgeting but doesn't seems to get anywhere. Now that they're abit older(5 days old) their colours have shown a little, and they can move around abit.

Photobucket

Date of birth : 7/2/08 (Chinese : 1/1/08)
LOL
Photobucket

Watched Kung Fu Dunk, nice, funny! Ah Long Pte Ltd is damn damn funny! Must watch. Mark Lee is sososo funny... i can't stop laughing.

Went for interview as clinic assistant, oh my god the interviewer is not as fierce as i thought would be. She is friendly and the whole interview she asked only one question, previously i was still afraid coz its still my first interview. Anyway she asked me to go for training this saturday and i'm excited about it!

My valentine's day present ;)
Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home