Saturday, June 21, 2008

Updates

Now that's the problem with shorter than short nails, i can't even pick up a 10cent coin. I spent like maybe 15seconds? to pick it up. Funny or what!




Now i've got lots to do.
1) Study for test. The week after next i have 3 test in a week. 3 in 1! Great.
Getting back some not-so-good test results make me feel de-motivated and motivated at the same time. Tests are supposed to make up for my daily grades, so studying for test is important.


2) Cut my hair. (I mean go to the salon, not cutting it myself, LOL)
The stupid long & thick hair is hindering my every movement, and this influenced my mood.And if i don't get them cut, i can't study.


3) Sort out those pictures.
I have some pictures in my phone & laptop on the verge of rotting.


4) Continue on my PP project.
Continue writing my 2000 word essay + hunt for more interviewee or i don't think i can complete it on time. Currently awaiting for reply of a set of interview questions i've sent out.


5) Entertainment.
I'm watching princess hour and that's all i can think of that can entertain me.


6) Go the bath right now.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home