Saturday, March 31, 2007

On Wednesday i got my laptop and right now im using it to update my blog. Its so heavy that i think walking to and from school everyday carrying it someday i will just faint. Im that weak. Think all my life going to school i need to walk to reach there. From primary to secondary school, i walk to reach my school. And now poly i still have to walk! Its only two bus stop to the school so I think walking is more worthwhile than to waste that 90cents on two stops, unless it charge only 45cents.Haha

Two more weeks to school start and one more week to orientation... Its so boring and after holidaying for 3+ months, im dread to go to school. And i hate orientation, i dunno why but i just don't like. Sure first thing introduce yourself , then play some silly games, then make some cheer... blah blah..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home