Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Today early in the morning xiong went to work with jonathan already. Its the same company that i worked for as telemarketer one day with ping last friday. Its good pay!! $8 per hour haha happy for him, got work to do. Someone from Giant just called and ask me if i still want to work and i rejected. I'm not gonna find work already, just relax at home, its not easy to find work that last for less than a month anyway.


Currently hooked onto The Hosital at youtube, coz i'm not working already anyway, i can watch all i like to spend my time.It's indeed a nice show. After this show end, i'll watch meteor garden again if i still have time. Suddenly i remember for the past one year i did not watch tv at all, i was studying for exams and all that, and i pity myself so much so now im gonna make up for it.

Later meeting him at IMM after his work. We're going to shop!! yeah. It's been so long since i bought anything coz i don't bear to spent my money lah. My angpow money still have half of it remaining, planned to put it into my bank but guess i'll just spent it, anyway i don't get any pocket money now so i'll just use it. Hope i can get my cheque soon..

Off to watch The Hospital..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home