Monday, July 23, 2007

The minute i wake up on saturday morning there was mucus inside my nose waiting to come out... haha ,felt like it was going to overflow anytime, k i know its damn gross, but that feeling was very irritating la. Anyway, i tilted my head 90 degress up and walk to the toilet, ya indeed looks like some stupid dumb dumb, if not the mucus will flow. So i reckon my room is damn dusty la coz i was having flu then.

So i cleaned my room today. Swept the floor, wiped the dusty parts, mopped the floor, and clear away all unwanted stuff as well. When i was sweeping the floor, it was all dust man, powdery type of dust, makes me wanna faint. By the time i finished everything my back was hurting and sneezing incessantly, coz i was literally bending while cleaning my ultra-dusty room. It's hurting like the past when i hurt my back.. pathetic, now i can't bend my back.

Last week while travelling to school, saw ping on the train and also chao in school. Sounds weird when we're in the same school but seldom saw each other, but anyway it looks like we were rushing to class so didn't talk much.. not late, probably UT? Can't remember, can't even remember when i saw them. Everyday is like the same.

Went to westmall with ks yesterday to catch a movie, invisible target, nice show, about 2 hrs plus. But didn't eat the tom yam soup there, late for movie already la.. instead we ate kfc.


Just finished studying for my maths and computing UT for next tuesday, just glanced through.. thought of changing my blogskin, looks old and bored and dark, but i don't have the time, probably change it when i have time.. which is....
going to watch Mr Fighting already..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home