Friday, January 18, 2008

Today had lunch with niam then she came with me to my class coz she ah pon class again, then nothing to do also. So we came to my class and chat a while in my class and left after my faci came in. During presentation we msn with xian(sexy gal) and i webcamed with them, but maybe xian is too far away then can't webcam with her. After class, took train to cck with chao and xiong. Very coincidence, they both got work and came to cck to change bus and train, where i came to meet my cousin hah.

Wow finally I get to meet up with my cousin, haha. Bought a handmade keychain at cck’s gift a name. Believe it or not, its my first time doing this keychain thing. Of course I did not made the whole keychain myself la, but I chose what to put into that chain and so I designed it! So happy while I was choosing which to put in the chain, haha soooo many variety to choose from, quite mountain tortoise. In the end I love it so much, its so pretty. Maybe I should go and do one more for myself. Anyway the service there is so damn good can, I chose for a long long time coz I had lots to time to spare la, and the auntie was very patient waiting for me and still can smile.

After making the keychain went to shop for awhile, then went to library to use laptop while waiting for my cousin fran. After she came we went to walk and find a place to ave our dinner. But it was 7+ and as usual its full of people everywhere. So we went to sembawang to have our dinner since she want to meet her friend. We ate roti prata, yummy...

Photobucket
She say those bells are grapes, i should have chose purple color ones
PhotobucketPhotobucket

one week ago
Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home