Friday, March 21, 2008

THAT left me with tears





Went shopping for bags.. end up with nothing, haha. In the end the most money spent is on food.


Yesterday i bought minced meat noodles and got scolded by an auntie for not wanting spring onions LOL, i thought i was helping her save. She haven't even added and she asked if i want so i said no. Then she started nagging ... "don't want spring onions should say ealier ma"... blah blah blah all the way non-stop. When i left the stall she is still nagging, even her helper showed a 'resigned-to-fate' face. So funny i smiled to myself.







Went for supper at night and is totally shit man, at 10.30pm there is no 'decent looking' person at the bus stop except for 2 guys that look ... like they're going to pounce on anyone that pass by. Somemore friday is a public holiday, i wonder why the street is so empty and quiet. To make matters worst the lights at the bus stop is out of order!
CAN BE MORE SUAY ANOT!


OMG i'm so scared la at the dark bus stop, and then to exacerbate the condition, a foreigner walked pass the bus stop and can't stop looking at me, for a minute i thought they were in cahoots man! Awhile later the foreigner disappear out of nowhere. DID i see a ghost or something...


That's why having too much foreigner is not very safe. I was frighten out of my wits, i can feel myself shaking. The moment i got on the bus my tears came out, YES, i was frighten to that extent (reminds me of ping when she watch horror movies). Lucky me now still safe and sound sit in front of my laptop typing LOL, with my eyes half close.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home