Saturday, March 22, 2008

While looking around flowerpod forum searching for information on The Sims 2, i came upon numerous threads on gossips about local celebrities. I can only say it's juicy news and i spend like a few hours reading it haha.. Sooo plastic surgery is that effective....


Thinking of buying a whole set of The Sims 2 LOL... I think i'm out of my mind, a whole set cost like hundreds over dollars, but it's really a great game and it makes me glued to my laptop the whole day, i can even skip my meals (a good way to dieting).

The Sims 3 is coming out .. next year, it should be better than Sims 2.


Currently watching Desperate Housewives season 1 ... when season 4 is already out LOL, i know i'm behind time. Not a bad show though ..



Next tuesday will be working at Raffles City? Don't know (LOL) . . . somewhere around Raffles. The only thing i know is it's good pay..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home