Friday, April 11, 2008

Golden mean

Don't know where to start from, or maybe i shouldn't write anything down here. Haven't been feeling very happy these days. And wtf i missed school 2 days both impromptu, when this is only the first week. But at least i studied the day's problems and my own material, and then i felt better. Unlike others my weekend last 5 days, but i'm still not getting enough sleep.


Sometimes its alright to take a break. To be by myself and think things through. I'm starting to doubt the things i see and hear, and I hate myself for being too imperfect.


Maybe i need some chocolates.


While reading Mind Your Body a few days ago, i came across a column i thought was about beauty. It turn out that the main point was Golden mean, something that Aristotle believed in. No matter what we do, it should be balanced, not excessive but not deficient, just in the middle, just nice. Balance things out, like beauty.


I'm craving for chocolate mint cake right now!
The one selling at jurong entertainment 2nd level. It's a halal stall but it's a little too expensive for a cake of such small size. But who cares, as long as it's yummy.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home