Thursday, April 24, 2008

I've passed my final theory test on wednesday, and that's great, i can't stand adrenaline rushing through my body, not when i'm taking a test. And i can't risk failing it especially when i paid $6 for it.


After passing the test, took a train with niam to tiong bahru and went to eat Grillers, just opposite of the cinema. I had dory spaghetti and i'm quite allergic to the tomato sauce right now, coz the portion is (so) big. Ya, i can't finish the spaghetti so i just WASTED a portion of $8.90. The dory fish was great, and it resembles the grill fish from long john.


Having my first UT next tuesday, like real fast, zzz. And if that's not enough, its chemistry.... the module i hate most. After the first UT, the second third and forth will keep coming non-stop, like a big stone crashing down on me. But i will try my best to hold that stone, haha.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home