Monday, April 14, 2008

Finally went for facial, my first time. It hurts when the beauty therapist clear all the dirt inside the pore, i almost can't open my eyes due to the pain. The result was not bad, forehead looks better and those small pimples become lesser, but still a little red. She massaged my hands and trimmed my eyebrows.


Recently got bitten on my legs by mosquitos, probably due to the wet weather. It's extremely itchy and i should abstain from black soy sauce for now to prevent more scarring. And i'm going to put on mosquito repellent on the bare skin wherever i go albeit the bad smell.




Look at my beautiful mosquitos-bitten legs ...
It's worst and redder in real life


Watched The Other Boleyn Girl, a story of 2 sisters who vie for the king's love. I think it's just the king's infidelity, oh... what a king. Nonetheless, the king (Eric Bana) is so suave (in the show).


Missed school a few days, but i did revisions.

Evidence :

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home