Thursday, April 17, 2008

The next 2 days will be my first times seeing my other 2 faci.
Decided to give myself a surprise by not searching for their profiles.


I just got hooked onto Famous Amos cookies ... Been decades since i had it.




Bought my labcoat, cost $24 ++. With that i can buy 5 packs of Famous Amos. HAHA.
Feel like authoring the lower part, looks like a dress, and i kinda hate the part at the wrist. Anyway this is the smallest size available but it's still too large for me.
Will be going to the lab tomorrow :):):):):):):):):):):) Heard we'll be doing disection!




Woke up late today, not very late though. Wanted to take a bus to interchange but i know there will sure be traffic jams at one point so i took a cab eventually. The taxi driver is kind enough to give me a sarcastic look when my bag got stuck at the door while the traffic behind is horning.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home