Thursday, May 01, 2008

sick AGAIN

Right, forget about all those bloody test. I'm SICK!!! I'm not sick of those test, i'm literally SICK! Down with flu on tuesday, and now i'm having cough.. Great! This taught me one thing: never sit in front of the fan or enjoy those air con when you're sweating hard. This made me missed my test, and that's great too!


Went for practical lesson with niam. After like 2 months not driving, i finally drove again, HAHA! Driving was alright, my instructor was a malay guy, and he must be the best malay instructor in the whole driving centre. Revise previous subjects and learned to drive on slope, for the second time my car went up the kerb.. this time during U-turing, Great!

Driving is so much fun!


Wanted to clean my room today... but whatever, i forgot about it. I'll do that on saturday...

These hamsters, once a little baby with no fur and un-opened eyes... look how big they have grown. I love to waste my time looking at what they're doing. But too bad, they sleep during daytime and play when i'm sleeping.

How sweet, sleeping side by side.
Blur Blur


Tomorrow's friday! Then weekend ... nice!

I'm watching princess hour for the second time. Such a nice show....

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home