Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Wednesday = OFF!

Test on monday, insufficient time to check my answers and not very happy about it. The questions were manageable but the time factor ....


I'm craving for sushi!!!!! since yesterday
Whoever buy it for me i will appreciate it very much..
HAHA, getting desperate here...



Whenever its tuesday, i have an urge to look forward to the end of the day, coz wednesday OFF! That means sufficient sleep, and time for study at home. Bought some clothes online, going to get it on thursday after school. Finally! some new things to fill my wardrobe.


Today's test was still manageable, and there was enough time for me to check my answers and thats great. Today' chemistry sucks, I'm starting to think that the turkey faci's cute!


Lunch at sakae sushi tomorrow most probably ::::::)))))) I'm going to indulge myself in sushi-s and sashimi, since Sakura buffet i love it. Thinking of that, i'm starting to salivate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home